Friday, July 17, 2015

I need you in my closet | 10

One of my closest friends is getting married this September. While I found the perfect dress a while ago and have been waiting for the perfect occasion to wear it, I still wonder what else is out there. This dress seems like it could be absolutely gorgeous and I wouldn't have to worry about sweating while throwing some amazing moves on the dance floor. Or how about this beauty? I had some guy friends tell me that a red dress will always get a man's attention, and I'm pretty sure this one would do the trick. This shirt in beige is pretty darn cute as well, but I wouldn't know what to wear as the bottoms to match. But I think with a statement necklace it could very well be dressed up or dressed down with a simple pair of jeans. I also want to try a white or black scoop neck top (like the one I wore in the fourth outfit of my Meet another blogger post) with this skirt (similar), I've been imagining this outfit for quite a while with pumps like these or leopard heels. I can't wait to create it!


I'm also trying to stock up on cute workout gear to motivate myself to get out there and start moving! Nordstrom will be having a big sale soon, and I'm hoping to get my hands on these lovely leggings. Or maybe try their capris version? And Forever 21 is designing some pretty adorable and affordable bras recently, I really like this one right here. I've also been looking for a good pair of compression socks. Being on my feet for 12 hours of day can get very tiring, and I can't slow down near the end of the shift so these might be what I need to ease the pain.

2 comments:

  1. Loving those leopard heels...which is interesting because I used hate all things leopard print... Never say never! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same way! For some reason I can only handle it on shoes right now, anywhere else still doesn't look appealing to me.

      Delete