Sunday, May 31, 2015

Making a statement

This month, I've had a pretty important announcement to make to my family. I have had this pinned for almost 2 years now waiting for the moment I could make my own and know that it will come true! And here it is!


My family and I had brunch this morning, and I decided to give my sis and mom souvenirs from my trip to Universal Studios and as I told my dad I had something for him I took this out of my bag. My sister and mother wanted to know what I was showing him, and as I turned the frame towards them they laughed, asked if it was true, and then started crying!

Yup, I got into med school and I'll be a doctor in four years!! There's still a long road ahead of me.... Wish me luck!

PS. Linking up with Anne on her Pin to Present linkup. What Pinspiration have you been using recently?

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a amazing profession you have chosen to go into!
    xx
    Here&Now
    Enter to win a Chloe + Isabel earring/necklace set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! I've been doing a lot of soul searching and after figuring how what I wanted to do, I'm really looking forward to it!

      Delete
  2. Roxi!!! So exciting for you! This totally made my day! :) You go girl! Sending lots of prayers and well wishes your way for an amazing four years of med school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you are so sweet Brianna!! Thank you so much for your support! Gonna keep my fingers crossed for you too :)

      Delete
  3. Ahhhhh!! That is amazing news! Congratulations Roxi!! And what a sweet way to surprise your parents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks Amanda! I couldn't have asked for a better reaction from my family and it's a great way to remember such a special moment for all of us. I'll probably look at that frame in a few years and think "Gah, what was I thinking!?"

      Delete
  4. What a fun project to celebrate... congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne :) It was a fun craft and my family really liked it too!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! What an awesome accomplishment!
    Peace, Sarah
    simplysarahs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete