Thursday, July 9, 2015

Old challenges, new challenges

A few months back, I made a post about doing a push-up challenge and it was one of the best things I did for my body. Unfortunately, I haven't done much more. After applying to med schools and doing all the paperwork after getting accepted, I had been so preoccupied when I'm not at work that I haven't been able to keep up a good workout schedule. So before I head off to school, I have a goal to get back into shape. I've got one month and I'm going to make it count. Here are a few bits of motivation! What are you doing to stay in shape?




4 comments:

  1. Good for you! That second workout looks fairly simple but intense! I've been really focusing on improving my 3.5 mile run the past few weeks...it's still slow but good time for me and getting a little faster every week so I'm happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea that second look is really intense! I'm huffing and puffing by the end of it. I've tried so hard to get into running, but the knees... they yell!! I'd rather bike or swim. I'm impressed by anyone who can run more than a mile, that's as far as I can go! Keep it up girly!

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to try some of these workout moves!

    ReplyDelete