Thursday, July 30, 2015

Accessories

One of the biggest reasons why I began blogging is because I've always had trouble finding the right accessories to go with my outfits. I went window shopping with my friend and found a few items I really wanted to buy. I know I need an item in my closet because I can't stop thinking about them after I leave the store. Here are a few items I'm looking over...


The world map inside the watch is unusual but I think describes me pretty well and I think it'd make a great addition. Plus the gold detail is something I've been eying for while (I mean... I had an entire post about watches and I still haven't decided which one is best!) Here I think I might go for the beige or cognac straps, although the pink strap looked pretty great too. What do you guys think?
(Watches = $28)


This picture does not do justice to the necklace. It's a gold chain with a ... man I don't even know how to describe that color... capri sun or carribean blue stone with gold details inside it. I think it's a great statement piece and on my short list for my jewerly box. ($28)


My sis was a big fan of the necklaces to the left, but I liked the rings to the right. They sort of resemble ventricular fibrillation rhythms... does that make me a dork for wanting those? (~$20)


Finally I saw this beautiful leaflet headband. Now most headbands give me traumatic flashbacks of my young days when my mom thought it was adorable to wear them and had bought 6-10 of them in different styles and colors. Oh the 90s, some things I don't miss. But when I saw this beauty, I thought I would try it on, and doesn't it fit me so well? I think it'd be great for a bad hair day. My one worry is that because it's all metal that it would hurt me in the back of my ears. Still considering this one, but I'm leaning towards getting it. (~$40)

6 comments:

  1. I hear you...I'm horrible at accessories! Usually it's just because I don't take the time to think about it...but I'm always happy when I wander beyond my usual watch and simple necklace combination. Haha...the ventricular fibrillation rings are the best! And that headband looks so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, I'm so proud when I consciously think about accessories! I think I'm gonna get the headband. Easy hairstyle for busy mornings :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I really need to remember the name of the store. I'll ask my sis and get back to you!

      Delete
  3. that turquoise-y necklace is so pretty! and wonderfully unique - I don't think I've seen anything similar around anywhere, which I think is always nice when it comes jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a wonderful piece, I should have snatched it up when I had the chance...

      Delete