Sunday, March 29, 2015

Push Up Challenge

Back in middle school, I had the best arms... sounds silly but I was really proud of how strong I was and I loved wearing tank tops to show them off. Over the years, however, I paid less and less attention to working them out and now I can say that they've definitely seen better days.

After trying out the plank challenge, which was not fun and unfortunately I did not follow consistantly, I've decided to work on something I truly want to change about my body: my arms. So, next month my roommate and I are starting our push-up challenge!

In case you need a little motivation ;)



Who's in?

4 comments:

  1. Such a great challenge! It's hard to get back on track. Great motivation! Thanks for sharing! :)
    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see those arms at the end of the month! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I have heard your body remembers and wants to get back into shape - good for you starting this goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, if only it stayed in shape. Hope you'll follow me and my roommate with the challenge!

      Delete