Thursday, April 2, 2015

For the love of dresses

 I would like to give a big thank you to Fran for my current love of dresses. I began following her blog two years ago because I loved following her adventure through medical school. She manages to balance the hectic life of lectures, studying, and everyday life very well, even though it's not easy! Her style is very similar to mine, and I oftentimes use her outfit posts as inspiration. She truly has a way with putting an outfit together! Fran is among a group of bloggers that have influenced my fashion taste, and as a result I began gaining a small collection of dresses... I've been trying really hard to refrain myself from buying every dress I like, buuuuut I recently bought two dresses from Old Navy...

Coat: Old Navy - bought on sale this past winter (similar)

I love this dress because it's very versatile and has a vibrant shade of cobalt! I wore this outfit to pick up a friend from the airport. I'm a sucker for road trips to the airports because I love planes and airports so much! The foot traffic at the airport is insane and there is always an energy around. People are running off to do important things and there are always smiles and hugs at the gates. My favorite thing to do when I have to pick up someone from their travels is to get to the airport early, sit at a bar and people watch. Am I the only one that does this?


 Scarf: Gift from friend - xmas (similar)
 Dress: Old Navy - bought last fall (similar)
Cardigan: Costco (last seen here)
 Tights: Target 
Boots: old (similar)

2 comments: