Friday, March 13, 2015

What's in my bag?

Happy Friday the 13th! There are some days that I totally believe in the superstition that comes with today, and others that make me think...It's just another day. Either way, I never step on cracks on the sidewalk ;)

I'm about to head to work any minute now and will be working for 5 days straight. Yikes! Since my uniform consists of teal scrubs, comfortable but not so fashion-forward shoes, and a hospital badge, I won't be able to show off another outfit for a few days. So here's what is in my bag this morning! Gotta keep it interesting somehow, right? 


1. Frozen DVD - friend lent it to me and I watched it for the first time yesterday!
2. Positive Exposure brochure - amazing project, will talk about it in another post
3. Wallet
4. Notepad and pen
5. Mail - including a DSW offer (WOO!)
6. Memoirs of a Geisha book - will start to read this today on my breaks
7. Glasses case - holds my backup pair of glasses
8. Pouch that holds my electronics
9. Kleenex
10. Emergency pouch - holds essentials and toiletries
11. Gloves - still a little bit nippy out!
12. Old Navy bag (on sale for $7)



1. Contacts
2. Contact case
3. Aveeno face lotion sensitive skin - I put some in a mini container to save space
4. Scrunchy
5. Pouch
6. Tom's deoderant - no aluminum!
7. Pill container - holds aspirin and vitamins
8. Free sample of Victoria Secret's perfume
9. Toothbrush
10. Toothpaste
11. Lens cleaner
12. Eye drops
13. Chapstick
14 and 15. Lipstick
16. Cold meds - in case I start feeling sick during work
17. Extra hairbands

Man, I'm gonna be late for work! Keep me occupied for the next 5 days and tell me... what's in your bag?

Roxi




4 comments:

  1. Wow, you have got a lot of stuff in your bag :D I usually try to carry as little as possible with me but then, when I am out for more than half a day or so I also pack lots of stuff...
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes I guess I do pack a lot of stuff! There are days when I work 12 hour shifts and those days tend to be a little unpredictable. Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Roxi

      Delete
  2. Thanks for commenting back!
    Have a great start in the week! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So well organized! I always used to have a book in my bag too... but now I just use the kindle app on my phone, so handy :)

    ReplyDelete