Monday, December 14, 2015

Everyday Wear

Cowlick Sweater (old) || Skirt - Old Navy (similar)|| Black Tights || Boots - TK Maxx

Here is one of the outfits I wear the class on an every day basis. I found that wearing jeans and a t-shirt doesn't really fit with the whole medical student (at least for me). That and the fact that there are so many cute pieces to put on, that it's a shame to be wearing jeans on a daily basis. Wearing scrubs and uniforms in the past year has really made me crave better quality items. I particularly enjoy unique pieces, things that are eye catching, but I understand that working in the medical field means I have to be a little more refined, so I'm trying to find the right balance between the two.


I am finally done with my first term of medical school, which means I'm 1/8th of a doctor! I'm unbelievably happy with how I performed, almost shocked to be honest because I really thought the Biochemistry final was one of the toughest exams I've taken so far.... and surprisingly, it's one of the best of my final scores!


For now I'm glad to be on vacation, although I'm incredibly sad that some of my classmates have gone home while I'm here for a few more days. I'll be able to sight-see for a few days, but once I'm home I'll definitely miss this place over the next month. I do have to say, I can't wait to go shopping for clothes again :)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on 1/8 of a doctor!!! Yay! That's pretty major. :) Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm super excited, and it's a well deserved break, still not sure what to do with myself...

      Delete
  2. 1/8th of a doctor! Yay!! Also, love the skirt. Super cute!
    Peace, Sarah
    simplysarahs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Can't wait to say 1/4, and then 1/2!! It's probably the first skirt I've liked in the last 5 years. Super easy to create outfits!

      Delete
  3. I love the pattern on that red skirt, I was looking for something like that all fall! Congrats on completing your first term!

    ReplyDelete