Friday, March 6, 2015

Winter Workout Motivation

For the past four weeks... on a Wednesday... my neighborhood has had some sort of winter storm. I know this because Wednesdays are trash day on my street and it's been a pain getting those trash bins from the backyard to the street. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE snow! It is the only wonderful thing about the winter that makes all the cold temperature and dry skin worth it. The biggest problem I have with the winter is that the temperature makes it rather difficulty to get my exercise on. If the roads are safe enough to drive and I'm not working 12 hours on a specific day, I head to the gym. But again, this weather is not letting me do my thing.

One of the types of exercises I like to do involves staying in my bedroom. This can be anything from 15 minute yoga sessions through Youtube videos (like this one), or easy 10 minute body part workout session (like toning triceps). Recently, I've been following Amanda's March Plank Challenge. Feel free to join in or tell me how you have been able to keep exercising during this incredibly cold winter! (Enter white walker jokes here).

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment