Thursday, March 5, 2015

Shoe advice

Hello there! I'm new to this whole blog writing thing, so please bear with me as I learn the tricks of the trade. I wanted to start blogging as a creative outlet to a non-creative working environment. Don't get me wrong, I still love doing what I do! But it'd be nice not to think about wearing scrubs and uniforms all week long.

Because of my Persian heritage, I will be celebrating the Persian New Year's in the next few weeks (March 20th to be precise). And it's a tradition to wear brand new clothes to symbolize a brand new year in my family. Most years, I scramble several days prior to the day to find something... But this year, I was looking at my closet and found a pair of pants from the Limited and a shirt from Old Navy (on major sale when I got it!!).

I was so proud of myself when I put these two items together! I'm definitely going to wear these two items together in the future, or even try to put the shirt with a black skirt...


Pants: The Limited (similar)

My biggest problem is trying to make an outfit look put together. What do you guys suggest I wear with this? The pants are rather long on me, so I'm gonna need shoes with a heel. But I'm not quite sure what color to get, or what style.

Let me know your thoughts! 

Cheers!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment