Thursday, March 12, 2015

Easy outfit combo


I bought this dress a few months ago at Goodwill... yes, Goodwill! It was an amazing find on my first trip to Goodwill! The dress fits me like a glove... best $8.00 I ever spent on clothes. Of course I tried it over clothes when I was at the store, checked to make sure there were no stains, marks, or loose threads, and then brought it to the dry-cleaner as soon as I bought it.

I decided to pair it up with some black tights and boots. The tights were on sale at Old Navy during the holiday season. Can you tell I like Old Navy? The quality of their clothes have really improved in the last couple of years and the styles they sell are really cute and within my budget. I wish I had a better picture of the side of the boots because they are pretty darn cute. I've own these for over 4 years now, or even longer (I honestly cannot remember where or when I bought these I've had them for so long!). I'm also wearing some gold bracelets I received as a birthday present two years ago and a pendant necklace that holds the winged symbol of Zoroastrianism (Faravahar). I wear this necklace literally everyday. Nope, I don't take it off ever... which I know is odd but it's like a good luck charm!

It's a really easy fall/winter outfit, but I'm not sure how to transition it to the spring/summer seasons. If you have any thoughts or suggestions, let me know!

Roxi

PS: I'm still working on getting better picture quality, please forgive me!


2 comments:

  1. I bet it would be cute with flats! And maybe try a denim jacket - I always love pairing a denim jacket with a dress in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a great idea!! I've been on the hunt for a denim jacket that fits me well, but no luck yet. I'll definitely have to try it out when I find the one. Thanks so much Anne!

      Delete