Monday, June 20, 2016

I need you in my closet | Getting ready for Grenada

Wow, so medical school took over my life. I know I've said that in the last few posts, that's all I've been saying I've been too busy to blog. But now I'm on vacation so I have no excuses! I've taken the break I need to start fresh just in time for school to start again. Unlike other schools, mine has included a 3rd term in the summer so I'm going back at the end of June. This time I'm off to Grenada, and I'm both excited and scared. Excited because I can't wait to go back, and scared because it's a new place and I have to get my bearings and get used to a new environment quickly because second year is no joke.  I'm create another post soon on how my first year of medical school went, I've really enjoyed Fran's and Mary Ella's updates and I'd really like to put one together.

In the meantime, here are a few items I've had my eyes on for my stay:


Bonus:

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy you are back to blogging! It's fun to keep up on Insta but missed seeing posts here. Congrats on finishing first year and good luck in Granada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bri! You're always so positive and so supportive, I truly appreciate it :)

      Delete