Monday, April 13, 2015

Nervous

Oh my goodness! 

I don't think I have ever been so nervous taking a picture! This was the first time that I am doing a full shot. My lovely roommate was the photographer and we decided to go outside because of the wonderful weather. I felt quite awkward standing in front of her and finding poses to showcase the clothes and didn't embarrass myself in the process. How do you ladies do it?? 

 Coat: Old Navy | Scarf: gift from Mom | Top: Sweater on sale from H&M | Jeans: Old Navy
 Shoes: Boots from Payless (way old)


 Top: Shirt from Old Navy | Dress: Forever 21 | Belt: Macy's | Shoes: flats from Target


I guess I decided to look at the clothes too and not show my face just yet haha. I will get the courage to look up soon, I'm just a little shy ;)

8 comments:

  1. Love your coat shirt combo in the first photo! And good for you, pushing yourself outside your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Briana! I am trying, hopefully I'll get the courage to look up :)

      Delete
  2. Great outfits! After a year, I still feel awkward having my pictures taken - I'm so shy too :) You did a great job - keep it up!
    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are liking them, I'll keep going then! Woo, thank you!

      Delete
  3. You look great! And don't worry, I'm still totally awkward after all this time. It helps when I use a tripod and remote and just take them myself :) Love your coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, I think I might try to balance my camera somehow. Getting someone to take pictures is the most awkward part, but maybe over time I'll get used to it!

      Delete
  4. You look great! I'm sure you'll be voguing in no time! ;)

    www.vanessasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I don't know about voguing just yet. Gotta look up first :P

      Delete