Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Links for Lunch || "I love days when my only problem is Tea or Coffee"

Christmas Tree Decoration from the Mormon Temple Visitor Center in Kensington, MD

Sorry I've been on a mini break from school, and apparently that meant from blogging as well. I hope everything is enjoying their time off. Here are a few links I've found in the last few weeks that I really liked.

I mean who wouldn't want a hot chocolate smoothie for breakfast?? Speaking of cooking, I found this link to be inspirational, as I've yet to master a few of these recipes. I do have a few years before this will no longer be acceptable, but at least I have medical school to blame for that!

As some of you are aware, I'm spending my first year of medical school in England, and that means that most days are rainy days. So no vitamin D for me :( This past term we learned the importance of a whole bunch of different vitamins, including vitamin D. This article describes another important job that vitamin D has in our health.

And finally, I'm excited by China's change in policy. It's still not okay for the government to control how many children someone can have... to be honest I find that completely absurd... but at least this means that some girl babies will survive. And we need a little more girl power over there!

Happy holidays everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment