Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A few of my favorite things

This has probably become my favorite outfit this term! The oversized sweater is super comfy for long hours of studying, and you can't tell I'm wearing leggings which I promised myself I wouldn't wear in public. But if you can't tell they're leggings while I'm studying, then it's a perfectly presentable outfit, right? The scarf also helps bring in the colors between the forest green in the sweater and the navy blue of my coat. And finally the boots give the whole outfit a bit of an edge. I feel so put together in this and yet it's one of the most comfortable outfit I've put together so far!


So excited to see my family and friends and be back in the ol' U. S. of A this week! Hopefully I'll get through all my lay overs without trouble.  See you guys on the other side of the pond!



No comments:

Post a Comment