Thursday, November 5, 2015

Hi, I'm a medical student and I'm going to examine you today...

I find that by putting on a dress, the professionalism points go up automatically. Maybe it's the style of dresses I have in my wardrobe that makes me think that, or maybe it's because it's a no-brainer in terms of matching. I don't have to think about if the top matches the bottom or if I need to have the right heel so that the end of my pants don't touch the ground. And it helps to wear a white coat on top! Easy peezy lemon squeezy!

Madewell dress (similar) | Opaque tights | Primark Grey heels | Black skinny belt


Not sure if the grey heels with black tights was the right call here, but I don't know, I kinda like it... What do you guys think, would you let me examine you? Have you found any new dress finds in the professional department?

6 comments:

  1. I was looking at grey pumps yesterday and trying to figure out where I first saw them. Thanks for the inspiration, lady! Also, love the dress!
    Peace, Sarah
    simplysarahs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! The grey pumps were definitely an impulse buy, and I'm so glad I got them :)

      Delete
  2. I love the color combo of this entire outfit. I just saw a woman on the subway today who had lighter pumps with black tights and was thinking to myself that I had to recreate it. Now I like it even more seeing you with the grey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! I was so nervous about the grey with the blue and black. So happy folks like it!

      Delete