Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Links for Lunch || Tea is for Tuesday



Since I started med school, I have found that taking pictures and blogging were the two mediums where I could let my creative flow live. Every picture you have seen so far in these series (Links for lunch) have been shots that I captured since I started school. And all of this was done with my lil' ol' iPhone 5c. I've been seriously considering getting a professional camera, but for now, I will enjoy the moments that other very gifted and talented visionaries have captured this year.

Can I live here please? Great, thanks! These apartments are absolutely breathtaking in both their architectural design and the integration of natural and man-made materials.

We are currently doing Head and Neck in our Anatomy class, so when I came across this article, I was really excited!! The video is probably the coolest part because I can actually understand the anatomy part of the surgical procedure. Even if you're not a major medical dork, I'd hope that you'd still find this interesting...

Our cadaver textbook is not the best book out there (several things are labeled incorrectly) so you learn to appreciate when someone creates a beautiful dissection.

And finally, here's a little plug of my school: "The Harvard of the Caribbean" :P




4 comments:

  1. Hmm...the last link doesn't seem to be working? Okay so that dissection is really just breathtaking. I am definitely a visual learner and seeing what I have read and studied so much helps so much in creating a visual image. And the face transplant? What?? There are AWESOME things happening in the medical community!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them!! I tried to fix the link, let me know if it still doesn't work!

      Delete
    2. It's working! Haha...love that show! So cool your going to the same school as Dr. Malucci. :)

      Delete
    3. I hope to be as cool, or to show off the skills I've learned at my school :)

      Delete