Thursday, November 12, 2015

It has giraffes on it!

This shirt makes me really excited to dress up for Physical Examination days. Last week was the first time I wore it to school and I received so many compliments, who knew so many people liked giraffes? Not exactly sure if the shoes fit with the rest of the outfit, maybe the fact that I have two very different patterns... but they have similar colors so I was hoping it worked in this case. The shoes are some of the most comfortable flats I've ever worn, and they were only 2 pounds (about 5 USD)!! I love the design and color because they can help create a professional look or pair well with a casual outfit. Seriously, I'm in love...


We're getting to a part of the ultrasound training where we can examine major organs in the abdomen, which we will need in the future for fast examinations. I look forward to these little moments of the week where I can get some hands-on experience, and remember my past medical experience when the ER docs did these very techniques in life saving moments.

And now I'm off to touch people's faces test cranial nerves for the first time!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the shoes!!!! When I read the price, I instantly thought: "primark?" and sure enough, your caption confirmed my suspicions. They just have the best deals!
    Peace, Sarah
    simplysarahs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I do like the styles at primark, it's like England's version of Target. My roommate and I found them on the sales rack, which was the best part, so we bought have a pair now :)

      Delete
  2. looove the top -- I saw it in stores but passed because I'm trying to stop buying things just because they have animals on them. Also, I wholeheartedly agree with the comment you left on my blog. Plus there are so many problems with his remark. Who are "philosophers"? Philosophy majors and philosophy professors? Or anyone who thinks deeply and critically? And then why do we need more of the higher paying professions? Bah so many questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's wrong with animal prints? I think the way you wear them is amazeballs! Lol so many questions!!

      Delete