Friday, October 30, 2015

Purple Skirt Envy

Yesterday, I showed you guys one of the first outfits I put together when I have to interact with standardized patients. Here is what one of my classmates wore. I absolutely adore the color of her skirt, and it fits so well with the top. This is an appropriate outfit since the tights allow for the higher hem and the shirt and folded high on the chest.


Want to recreate this look?
-Try this shirt from H&M
-This skirt is similar, so as this one, or you could try this option which uses the outfit above as inspiration
-Finish up with a simple pair of black tights and comfortable flats


I just got bombarded with material that I have to memorize so I'll be at the library for the weekend trying to get around the anatomy of the legs.  I'd love to hear what kinds of outfits you've put together recently so don't hesitate to comment below!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! The entire outfit is beautifully done

      Delete
  2. I really like this outfit (skirt plus tights, can't go wrong) but I actually found yours to be more professional looking. Thanks for sharing!
    Peace, Sarah
    simplysarahs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Hopefully I can continue the streak... come back Thursday and let me know what you think :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE THIS SKIRT!!!!And I agree with other comments; I think the tights definitely make it look more professional. I'm a second year student and it's so important to learn how to look modest AND cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny, because she wore the skirt today!! And this comment reminded me that I haven't posted in so long! I need to get on that...

      Delete