Friday, October 2, 2015

First few days of Term 1

I finally have more of a regular schedule so I'm gonna get back to posting more often!


Here is the outfit I wore on the 16 hour trip. I have a Pinterest board dedicated to outfits that look comfy and put together, and here I did neither... I'm wearing jeans which are at least stretchy so they were pretty comfortable. And you can obviously see my orange sports bra undearneath my shirt. So I kinda missed the mark here. But my shear excitement over the fact that I was going 1) away to another country, and 2) away from anyone I had come to know over the last 15+ years overcomes the lack of fashion edginess here. To be honest, I was pretty comfortable in this outfit, but will definitely try to improve on the fashion aspect for the next overseas trip...

 Gateshead Millennium Bridge

This bridge is found in my new home, Newcastle upon Tyne. I think it's the only one in the world that tilts in order to let boats get by below it. It's pretty damn sweet!!! Loving the city, everything seems new and shiny, even the dirty old streets :D
White coat ceremony!

 Even though I longed for the day when I would receive my white coat, I somehow was still not prepared for what I would wear underneath it. I always pictured wearing a nice statement dress, but in the end I wore one of my favorite dress shirts and a pencil skirt. One of my go-to outfits and it still had some pizzaz in my opinion. You can sort of see the details in the picture above. The hair on the other hand was not as great as I'd wanted it. You win some, you lose some right?






We're about to have our midterms in a week or so, and man I'm pretty much living, breathing, and sleeping my notes, textbooks, and lectures at this point. Hopefully I'll have time to put out my post about what I wore during the first few weeks of classes! What have you guys been up to?

2 comments: