Thursday, May 14, 2015

Lewes, Delaware

Here are a few pictures from my trip to Lewes, Delaware.
For breakfast, we'd go to this cute coffee shop with tons of different flavors and delicious treats. I personally got a breakfast croissant and a quiche during my trip. They were so delicious! If you get a chance to head down there, make sure to get an ooey gooey!
The shop itself has really great character and the baristas are the sweetest! I wish we had a place like that around my place.
 
There were also several sidewalk sales. Oh my, look at all the scarves! I wanted to buy every single one of them, I love scarves!!
The town of Lewes also has several antique shops, and I absolutely love antiques. There's so much history behind a piece. It's almost as if you can take yourself back to that time period when folks used a specific item.
As soon as I saw these old cubes, I remembered Disney's Peter Pan and Nana trying to clear the blocks before bedtime.
On the same street was this adorable little candy shop, super chic and colorful. The organization is just impeccable.
 
There were several clothing shops on the street offering great sidewalk sales. Going inside one of them... probably my favorite. They took an old grocery shop and kept the shelves and overall design of the shop and made a very unique clothing store. It's got an old vintage feel, I loved it!
 
And finally the beach! Amazing view, there was no one there and perfect weather :D
Enjoying the vitamin D and a good book!
 
Hope you guys are finally enjoying the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment