Friday, August 19, 2016

Pin to Present || Roasted Chickpeas


Living on an island means that everything, including food is expensive unless you know what to get and you've got some skills in the kitchen (or at least try in my case). One of the things that I'm having trouble finding is good snacks to eat between meals that are healthy and don't break my piggy bank. My roommate started buying chickpeas in cans and using them in her salads, and I decided I should start finding recipes that will make these bad boys taste amazing.

Enter roasted chickpeas...

These little guys taste so good!! They're super easy to put together - drain, add oil and spices and pop in oven. Shake a few times. Done! I love that I can mix the spices I want and I can do a giant batch during my meal preps. Then, I pack them up in ziplock bags and bring them to school throghout the week. So all in all, definitely a successful recipe!

I'm going to try to do the same thing with raw peanuts and see how it goes! Wish me luck :)

Check out Kim's post for ingredients and recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment